Terms & Conditions
1. All products purchased by the customers will have guarantee ,
warranty under the sole responsibility of seller only and as per the
local laws. The currency accepted is AED. The methods of payment are Cash on Delivery and PayPal.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant
policies and rules.
2. Customer using the website who are Minor /
Under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and
shall not transact on or use the website.
3. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
1. Scope. The purpose of this Agreement is to provide qualifying vendors with the opportunity to sell only genuine products through Emiratiwheels.com E-Commerce business. This Agreement supplements any other agreements governing the buying and selling of products between Emiratiwheels.com and Vendor, including any vendor buying agreements and/or purchase orders.
2. E-Commerce. For purposes of this Agreement, E-Commerce means sales of products by Emiratiwheels.com to its retail customers via the Internet, Emiratiwheels.com websites, or any on-line system or computer network. E-Commerce also includes any related business and marketing activities supporting such sales.
3. Representations and Warranties. Vendor represents and warrants that:(1) it has the power to authorize the sale and/or display of its products on-line and as part of Emiratiwheels.com E-Commerce business; (2) all product information, data, images, and/or intellectual property provided by Vendor to Emiratiwheels.com for its E-Commerce business (a) complies with all Electronic Commerce and Transactions applicable laws of UAE; (b) are accurate and that all claims contained therein have been substantiated; and (c) have been cleared or the uses contemplated hereunder; and (3) it has secured any and all clearances, permissions, approvals, authorizations, rights and licenses necessary for the use or display of all Vendor product information, data, images, and/or intellectual property provided to Emiratiwheels.com as part of its E-Commerce business.
4. Authorizations. Vendor grants to Emiratiwheels.com the non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use and display any product information, specifications, warranty information, data, images,and/or intellectual property Vendor furnishes Emiratiwheels.com for use in its E-Commerce business during the Term of this Agreement. Emiratiwheels.com may use Vendor Content for any purpose related to its E-Commerce business or in furtherance of promoting Vendor’s products, including use in Emiratiwheels.com websites, emails, and marketing or advertising campaigns. Vendor acknowledges that Emiratiwheels.com is relying upon Vendor to ensure that all Vendor Content is accurate and complete, and Vendor agrees to notify Emiratiwheels.com and revise and resubmit Vendor Content promptly upon discovery that it is inaccurate or incomplete. (a) Emiratiwheels.com agrees that it will not make modifications or alterations to Vendor Content without Vendor’s prior written approval. (b) Except for the limited license granted to Emiratiwheels.com herein, Vendor retains all right, title, and interest to Vendor Content.
5. Intellectual Property of Emiratiwheels.com. Vendor acknowledges and agrees that all patents, designs, trade names, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, or other intellectual property owned or controlled by Emiratiwheels.com shall be and remain the sole property of Emiratiwheels.com.
6. Indemnification. Vendor shall indemnify, defend, and will hold harmless Emiratiwheels.com, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, Managers, partners, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, losses, civil penalties, Liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable Attorney’s fees and court costs, arising out of or related to any (a) alleged defect in or injury from vendor’s products; (b) Alleged failure of vendor or vendor’s products to comply with this agreement or any laws, regulations, warranties, Guarantees, or representations of vendor; (c) allegations Concerning vendor content; (d) negligent or grossly negligent Action, inaction, omission or intentional misconduct of vendor; And/or (e) use of or infringement upon any intellectual property right of vendor.
7. Emiratiwheels.com shall mutually indemnify vendor from any (a) alleged failure of Emiratiwheels.com to comply with this agreement; (b) negligent Or grossly negligent action, inaction, omission or intentional misconduct of Emiratiwheels.com.
8. Assignment. Either party may assign this agreement to a present or future parent, subsidiary, or affiliated entity, including a future successor or party acquiring all or part of the party’s business. All other assignments, transfers, or delegations require written consent of both parties. Any attempted assignment or transfer in contravention of this section shall be void.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, negotiations, representations or proposals or any kind, whether written, oral or otherwise. Neither party has relied upon any statements, representations or other communications that are not contained in this agreement. Emiratiwheels.com does not hold any responsibility for the profit/loss of the vendors and their businesses.
10. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Terms & Conditions adhere to the local law. Merchant will not trade
with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.